Friday 26 October 2012

Getting Set for NaNoWriMo

Sorry I haven't been writing a lot lately. I've been working on my outline for NaNoWriMo starting November 1st. I'm determined to win it this year. :) If you'd like to join me, the badge on the right will take you right to my profile. Send me a buddy invite!

I'm also working on getting my publishing company started. I'll only be publishing science fiction and fantasy novels to start, but I do hope to expand to other areas. I'm really excited about this... my publishing company is going to be an author's dream come true. It will be completely different from anything else out there... and it will be aimed at making everyone I publish a best seller. That's going to be my goal.

Anyway... back to work. Hope to see you on NaNo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome your feedback and comments. Blatant advertisements will be deleted.