Monday 30 July 2012

Back to Blogging

I've finally gotten all my blogs set up (they're listed in the sidebar on case you're interested). Well they may need some minor tweaking here and there, but they're up and running.

It's been a while since I've blogged regularly like this. I can't believe how much I've missed it.

I've also signed up with Twitter again. I'll be setting up a follow me widget, but I'm on my phone atm, so you can follow me @reneescatts. I love this though. Blogging from my phone. Technology is awesome, isn't it? I really can't wait to get my laptop!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried blogging from my phone yet, but I'm not sure I could do it. I need my desk and keyboard to feel secure about what I'm writing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely prefer my computer, but it's nice to be able to relax in the longe chair and blog from my phone too (hence the reason I can't wait to get my laptop).

    ReplyDelete
  3. And longe would be one of the benefits of using the computer too... No autocorrect... Lol. I have no idea how it came up with longe though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome your feedback and comments. Blatant advertisements will be deleted.