Wednesday 25 July 2012

Blog Mania

I just finished reading a book on blogging. I love blogging... which I suppose makes sense since I'm a writer. When I first started this blog it was with the intent that I would share everything I love about reading and writing here. The book author suggested that to be a bad idea, though. He suggested having a blog for each area of interest so that the readers of each blog wouldn't be forced to sift through posts to find ones that interest them. So I'm currently in the process of doing just that.

This blog is going to be dedicated to my writings and blatherings about the process. If you have other reading and writing interests as I do, I hope you will take the time to check out my other blogs, which are being listed in the sidebar and can also be viewed in my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome your feedback and comments. Blatant advertisements will be deleted.